This text explains what types of data we collect and what we do with it. If you have any questions, please contact us.
My Family Child Care is being used in a research study and is not available for wider public use. Each user will be provided with username and password information. Some types of information collected by the app will not be shared with other institutions. No personal information will be collected via the app. End users will have the ability to put in child’s name and age, if willing.
During the use of My Family Child Care, various information is collected, such as:
- Which digital activities (also called games) were opened and which were completed;
- Which items were answered correctly or incorrectly in each activity;
- The usage time of each screen in each activity used;
- Date and time of performance of each action in the system.
By using My Family Child Care, you are aware and consent that we will use the information collected to:
- Customize teaching and learning, generating suggestions for activities that are most suitable for your child;
- Improve the functioning of our application and digital activities;
- Perform data analysis for research purposes, publication of scientific articles and development of new educational solutions.